Off Topic Holiday gifts, debauchery, etc

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Geoffrey Taucer

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Gymnast
So did anybody do (or is anybody doing) anything cool over the holidays? Anybody give/receive any really cool gifts?

I'm up in New Jersey with my dad's side of the family (grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, the whole crew). It's been a blast so far!

The original plan was to drive home tomorrow, but that's looking less and less likely as the snow piles up. *sigh* it looks like I may just have to spend another day here with my cousins -- I am, of course, devastated.

Well....My main present was a sass and bide dress (which was going to be my formal dress but..............another girl bought it so because we hadn't paid yet i had another i liked and wore that one. And.....We are off to the states tomorrow :) and i got heaps of stuff to decorate my room and of course the new leos and gym stuff :)

Oh and I spent xmas day tumbling with my friend and my cousins at my cousins property with the family :) and saw the whole fam :) and my cousin gave the most amazing present to my nana, what he did was he photographed the family (he is an amazing photographer) and took photos with different combinations and put it in a giant frame for our nana

Last edited:
We got my mum a kindle which is like an ipod for books, she lovessss it, she says she is going to use it while im at gym so she can catch up on her reading lol it also has internet for facebook and paying bills ;) i got a camera and straightener my straightener is amazing :)

For those of you outside of the UK, may I introduce you to CompareTheMeerkat.com.

[YOUTUBE]4Ust9YBlEfY[/YOUTUBE]

That meerkat has just published his autobiography. I got that for Christmas, along with some shower gel that looks like a blood transfusion and a new leotard. Recently my mother asked me why my leotards were so boring... I said because at my age and size, I'd feel like a Christmas tree bauble in anything sparkly. So of course she bought me the glitziest, sparkliest leotard she could find for Christmas. It's similar to this one: 'Spiral', and it makes me feel like a turkey in a bathing suit. :p

If that's glitzy you would find mine horrendous!!!!

On the girls, foil and sequins and glitter look fine. Not so flattering when you're carrying 10 kilos of cellulite and you're older than the coaches! I tried on a shiny lycra comp leo at a dancewear store for a joke. I looked like the Christmas goose, trussed up in foil ready for cooking. :p
I do love spangly, pretty leos. Just on other people!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back