MAG Home schooled?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
My oldest did both, and D has completed 1. THey each required weekly participation in discussion boards, multiple papers, and a ton of workout hours. Easy for D....struggle for A!
E had to get his hours signed. There was some goal setting and fitness assessments sbdvyes duscussion boards. No papers though. His school
Has a few OE options. One clearly for T-shirt’s Ava the other fur non-athletes. The hour requiremts for non-athletes was way lower.

E had to get his hours signed. There was some goal setting and fitness assessments sbdvyes duscussion boards. No papers though. His school
Has a few OE options. One clearly for T-shirt’s Ava the other fur non-athletes. The hour requiremts for non-athletes was way lower.
Okay, let’s try that again. E’s online school has a few PE options. One for athletes and one that is for non-athletes. The hour requirements us much lower for non-athletes.

Okay, let’s try that again. E’s online school has a few PE options. One for athletes and one that is for non-athletes. The hour requirements us much lower for non-athletes.
As far as I understand though, most of the full time students are athletes.

Update: A week into High School w/ cross country practice everyday after, (and a 9 mile run Sat. morning) my son is happy with school but absolutely exhausted. And there has not even been much homework assigned yet.
Also they have sat on the bleachers everyday for the entire PE class while the teachers sort out locker assignments.
Which I resent because I have to get up at 6 to get my son to school on time. Homeschooling, I got up *around* 8 and my kids were usually done with school by lunch. It is called efficiency people!
So I am absolutely exhausted as well, and realizing my night owl ways must end.
Sigh.
Yeah I am missing homeschooling!

Reactions: sce
Update: A week into High School w/ cross country practice everyday after, (and a 9 mile run Sat. morning) my son is happy with school but absolutely exhausted. And there has not even been much homework assigned yet.
Also they have sat on the bleachers everyday for the entire PE class while the teachers sort out locker assignments.
Which I resent because I have to get up at 6 to get my son to school on time. Homeschooling, I got up *around* 8 and my kids were usually done with school by lunch. It is called efficiency people!
So I am absolutely exhausted as well, and realizing my night owl ways must end.
Sigh.
Yeah I am missing homeschooling!
Right there with you. My Dd homeschooked through 8th, but this fall is going to high school. She has a zero period so that she can take two electives. So I am up at 6:30 every day, now. I loved the homeschool schedule. I miss sleep. And the pick-up in the afternoon is insane!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back