Homeschooling

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

K

kvgymnast

Hey everyone! i am a freshman in highschool right now and i am a level 10 gymnast. i REALLY want to work towards becoming elite and in order to do that i need more time in my day. right now i go to a really good private school so i get a lot of hard homework. i am in a tough situation though because i really want to follow my dream of becoming elite but i don't want to be homeschooled because i would really miss my friends and being social and stuff. if there is anybody who is in my situation or is homeschooled or has anything that could help me decide what to do please reply! thanks!!

Check out some of the public school options. A lot of our level tens are doing a combo of online classes and regular school. They go to school from 7:30 -10:30 and then gym from 11:00 to 4:00 and go home and do 2 classes on line. I think it works because their public school does block schedules which allow them to do 2 each day of different courses. I homeschool my level 9 dd but she doesn't attend regular school. However, the K12 program that I use does offer options for partial school/homeschool. K12.com...check it out, they may offer it in your state too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back