Parents Homeschooling

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Kebster

Coach
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum. I used to do gymnastics, but got badly injured at young age and never got back into it, something I hugely regret now. I have followed gymnastics ever since and watch every aired meet.

As a qualified primary (elementary) teacher, I would love to work with younger gymnasts, and also try and get back into gymnastics in a coaching position eventually. I am wondering if there are some gymnastic academies that hire teachers to do childrens formal schooling on site, so that they have increased hours to commit to training. I have been out of gymnastics for over 10 years, and it is not a serious sport in my country the way it is in others, so I am only thinking out loud and looking into what opportunities are out there really.

Thank you for reading, and I really appreciate any replies.

Our gym does not have homeschoolers. But I know of at least one in our general area that has such a program.

The TOPS at our gym are all homeschooled, partially or fully. But that is handled the by the individual families. I’d be surprised if any gyms get directly involved in homeschooling, but maybe there are some. More families seem to like the idea these days, and not just because of coronavirus.

The TOPS at our gym are all homeschooled, partially or fully. But that is handled the by the individual families. I’d be surprised if any gyms get directly involved in homeschooling, but maybe there are some. More families seem to like the idea these days, and not just because of coronavirus.

I actually know of quite a few gyms who have actual homeschool programs. For example, I believe Texas Dreams has classrooms, etc...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back