Welcome to our Gymnastics Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Horton Meet yesterday! L5

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mom2gymkid

DD had a great meet yesterday! She took 1st on Beam with a 9.5! she got 9.025 on bars, she casted up to a handstand and her tapswings were not good (so we were told). I dont know what they were looking at lol, they said she could have had a 9.725...huh??!?!?! lol
\
She got 8.575 on vault, and 8.375 on floor (boy were they scoring low)! anyways, she took 7AA!

Lv 6s from our gym took 1st! and the level 4s had a good meet as well. The L5s had a great meet too!

Just wanted to share some good news!

Laura

mariposa

Proud Parent
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Sep 25, 2007
Country
USA
Congrats to her, what a beam score!!! She must have a beautiful routine. Wow on that cast handstand on bars, too. LOL. Glad it was a good meet for her!

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Coach
Proud Relative
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Former Gymnast
Judge
Club Owner
Fan
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Wow awesome beam score. Great job on the team 1st place.

M

Megley

Wow! Fanastic meet for your dd - incredible beam score! Believe it or not, there are loads of deductions they can take on those swings. I didn't realize it but the swings count for a huge amount of the score on L5 bars - hard to believe but true. But hey, if she is casting to hs, her bar scores will be through the roof by the end of the season I am sure. Congrats to your dd on a great L5 meet.

Meg

M

mom2gymkid

i guess they took 6/10s on her tap swings...yikes lol - oh well...she had a blast. she said she was having fun on the bars lol...

M

mom2gymkid

Level 5s took 6th place! not bad for having only 6 kids on the team! GO TWISTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.