Horton Meet yesterday! L5

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

mom2gymkid

DD had a great meet yesterday! She took 1st on Beam with a 9.5! she got 9.025 on bars, she casted up to a handstand and her tapswings were not good (so we were told). I dont know what they were looking at lol, they said she could have had a 9.725...huh??!?!?! lol
\
She got 8.575 on vault, and 8.375 on floor (boy were they scoring low)! anyways, she took 7AA!

Lv 6s from our gym took 1st! and the level 4s had a good meet as well. The L5s had a great meet too!

Just wanted to share some good news!

Laura

Congrats to her, what a beam score!!! She must have a beautiful routine. Wow on that cast handstand on bars, too. LOL. Glad it was a good meet for her!

Wow! Fanastic meet for your dd - incredible beam score! Believe it or not, there are loads of deductions they can take on those swings. I didn't realize it but the swings count for a huge amount of the score on L5 bars - hard to believe but true. But hey, if she is casting to hs, her bar scores will be through the roof by the end of the season I am sure. Congrats to your dd on a great L5 meet.

Meg

i guess they took 6/10s on her tap swings...yikes lol - oh well...she had a blast. she said she was having fun on the bars lol...

Level 5s took 6th place! not bad for having only 6 kids on the team! GO TWISTERS!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back