HOTV meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gracefulone

Heart of the Valley Turkey Invite for me! 2:30 for warm-ups. I'm a new level seven and I'm nervous for the first time in 6 years!

It was my first level seven meet ever. I didn't do nearly as bad as I thought I would. There were def. some rough spots. On beam, I freaked and decided not to do my fronthandspring-in the middle of my routine, so I lost 1.5 total for the spot on the front walkover(which I didn't need), no flight, and no acro series, and still ended up with a 7.1. My coach wasn't said she wasn't upset about not doing it; she knew I was really nervous, and there are still ten meets to go! Vault was pretty good -8.2. Bars was pretty good too; it was connected and I did my best layout flyaway. I lost .5 for not having one cast at or above 45 degrees, but only 3 people dodged that deduction all day.I scored a 7.75. Floor was so much fun. I love my routine. I fell on the front hand front, and for the first time since I started doing them, I fell on my layout-just a hand touch. I made off with a 7.3. In my state, 31.0 aa qualifies for state, and I ended up with a 30.35, with some very obvious errors. I was ecstatic-I hadn't expected over a 30!

I hope everyone did good who went!:D It would have been my first meet, but I'm in high school now so I don't do those meets anymore. But after the end of hs state meet, I hope to compete some of the Y meets.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back