Off Topic house md.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymVamp

Hi have you ever watched house md.? oh its my favorite show!!! i can't belive it is comming to an end for this season already!!!!! IF you have not seen it you should watch it it is on channel 2 at 7:00 mountian time on mondays!!!! the best show ever!!!! this monday is the finally:( But i can't wait for it!!!!:)

DH is addicted to this show. We have a channel that shows old episodes, like 3 in a row every evening. Hubby will watch at least 1 or 2 every night:eek:!!! I've watched a few too. It is a great show. I don't have time to watch 3 in a row...gotta get DD to & from gym practice;).

Oh that is cool i can't wait untill the finaly tonight but i don't wan't it to end season 5:( but i still can't wait")

OMG please don't! My bf is beyond obsessed. It's ridiculous. He tried to make me watch it with him, but it made me super skiddish...I just don't like that type of show. Good thing he likes my favorite show :) Gilmore Girls!

OMG it is the best season ever i just watched the finally and OMG OMG OMG:) well i lied that is not the best season i think the best season is the third season. wow but i won't tell you anything about the next season if you don't wan't but i love love loved this season!!!!!!! can't wait till season six!!!!!:)

OMG it is the best season ever i just watched the finally and OMG OMG OMG:) well i lied that is not the best season i think the best season is the third season. wow but i won't tell you anything about the next season if you don't wan't but i love love loved this season!!!!!!! can't wait till season six!!!!!:)

Our psych teacher was raving about it...everyone said they didn't watch it because they were studying for the AP exam, and he was like, "But the episode was studying". I guess it involved a lot of the stuff we learned?

Well that was an unexpected ending that's for sure. I can hardly wait to see how they start the next season.

What amazes me each week is how Hugh Laurie can do the american accent so well each week he as he has an English accent in real life.

There are alot of stars out there now that can do this and it always amazes me.

Stupid Sky went and bought the fifth series. Do I have Sky? No. Will mum and dad fork out forty quid a month for it? No. GAAAAAHHHHH. Youtube it is for me....

I love Surfthechannel! (Also I love your icon, SUCH a great movie!)

I used to watch House but I stopped when he was getting his new team. It wasn't that it stopped being good, I just got busy and never got back into it... I keep meaning to though. Hugh Laurie's amazing!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back