How about those men? !!!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am so happy for the US men!!! WOW!!! They have had so many injuries and NONE of them are returning olympians (newbies, basically) so a bronze medal is GREAT! I am soo happy for Raj!!! And Sasha!!! And the whole US team!!!

Did anyone else cry when they showed David Durante in the stands crying???? I felt so sad for him b/c I know he was happy for them but I also think he was so wishing that was him out there :-(. He was the only alternate not chosen. I feel for him :-(

Last edited:
Ha ha! My dd is 13 and this is the first year she's been allowed to sit in the front seat too!! I love it!!!!

Ha ha! My dd is 13 and this is the first year she's been allowed to sit in the front seat too!! I love it!!!!
Oops that was meant for bogwoppit! I was thrilled for the guys, especially Raj. Persistence paid off! And I love David Durnate for his show of emotion-it made me tear up too. Jonathan Horton -wow!!!

the men were so incredibly fun to watch!! they were just having such a great time doing what they love, and that was nice to see! those stuck landing were so nice, pommel got a little stressful, but it all worked out!

it was so nice to see how happy they were to win bronze it was a great accomplishment and they deserved to enjoy it!

So proud of our boys!

Who else chatted with their girlfriends about how cute our guys are? Horton is adorable, and he's my height. ♥

So proud of our boys!

Who else chatted with their girlfriends about how cute our guys are? Horton is adorable, and he's my height. ♥

My best friend knowsjust a little about gymnastics because I'v ebeen teaching her, but we watched prelims toegether and that's almost all she could talk about. She'd never seen Horton before, and was pretty excited! ;)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back