How did you arrive at the ChalkBucket?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
I thought it might be fun to see how we all got to this wonderful site.

I did a google search for hairstyles for a meet. Been here ever since : )

Bog mentioned the Chalkbucket on an Ontario forum and now I'm here!

I was trying to get a handle on all these things I kept overhearing in the gym for this crazy gymnastics stuff and it popped up on Google.

I then lurked and read lots before eventually coming out of my shell recently.

I was searching the web for help with my DD's fear issues...and up popped a link to CB. The answer to my prayers....a world wide circle of friends...who "get me" when no one else does!:D

I was looking for information sever's and found a thread from CB. Love it!:D

I think I was actually looking for some Level 4 advice and this was one of the sites that popped up. Boy, am I glad it did! :D

My DDs devo coach told me they were thinking of moving Abby to team and I had to learn all the ups/downs of team gymnastics before thinking of letting her do that. LOL. Loved all the info. Forums are my thing with everything. When I was a new mom I had one, when I was into babywearing I had one, just how I like to connect and learn. :D Cool thread.

In sixth grade i was doing a research report on the physics behind gymnastics when i found this website. then i had to wait untill i was old enough to be a member and here i am!

As a long time follower of newsgroups, discussion groups and forums of different interests pertaining to my life style, I've been on and off in search of a good gymnastics forum with good discussions and traffic for a while. I have come across several gymnastics online hosts over the years and found none of them can hold my interest like CB does.

Dani was invited onto the pre-team after 3 years of cheerleading and I didn't know much about competitive gymnastics so I researched it. The CB popped up in a google search. What a godsend this forum has been!!!

I was on a quest for gymnastics info when my daughter's coaches suggested more training hours. So I googled gymnastics message boards, and here we are!

I posted a few times initially, and then sporadically over the next couple of years. I've really only been a truly active community member since this past summer when I had to take time off work.

I can't tell you how much this place means to me, and how eager I am to celebrate the accomplishments of all of these talented and hard working kids!

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back