WAG How do you end your class in a fun way?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

coachkazoo

Coach
Proud Parent
Just wondering what other coaches do to end a gymnastics class in a fun, positive way? (Beginner girls, 8-10, recreational gymnastics). I was trying to think of some kind of a cheer for them or something that this age group would have fun with...Would love to hear what others do...

I don't end with fun stuff...cause I'm just super awesome the whole time.

Seriously though...recap the super fun stuff so they remember to tell their parents...
  • Janey...nice back tuck on the trampoline today...we should do some more of those next time...remind me and I'll spot you on some more next week. What?...you want to show your Mom right now...sure...let's go. What Mom?...you want us to do it again so you can video it on your iPhone and send it to Janey's Father...and Grandfather...and Aunt...and etc...sure!
I spend the last 5 minutes or so making sure they remember how super awesome my classes are! And I do it close to the parents most of the time. Then the parents know how super awesome I am too.

Yes...I'm a gymnastics coach...therefore I have a huge ego...

...just be SUPER AWESOME...and then remind them about it at the end!

I don't end with fun stuff...cause I'm just super awesome the whole time.

Yes...I'm a gymnastics coach...therefore I have a huge ego...

...just be SUPER AWESOME...and then remind them about it at the end!

But in a good way that's used for good.... not, well you know. I think it's a good thing to feel like including anyone (parents) within earshot. Well. maybe not if you're just a legend in your own mind, but you probably have a lot of students that are proof that you aren't.... that type of legend.

Reactions: JBS

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back