How do you fit dinner in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

littlegiant

I do have some time after school before practice, but when I eat dinner so close before practice, I feel really uncomfortable during practice, but if I don't eat dinner, I am not getting home until around 9-10 p.m. What should I do :confused: (We aren't allowed snacks during practice)

Did ChalkBucket help you?... help us too.

If you can't help financially... tell a friend about us!

eeyoretumbles

Jul 13, 2008
rainy washington
What I used to do is eat a snack before gym, and then dinner when we got back [we weren't allowed snacks]. for later practices, like the 5:30 ones, i'd eat dinner before and more after.

Linsul

Sep 19, 2008
Pripyat
Snack before and dinner after is good advice. I used to eat a heavier version of a snack before, and my mom would bring dinner on a paper plate when she picked me up if it was late to eat on the way home. Snacks I had were usually a small amount of pasta, yogurt, pretzels, granola, fruit, that kind of thing. Nothing too filling, but enough that I didn't feel like I was digesting my innards during workout.

JessMom

Proud Parent
Mar 6, 2009
My little one eats dinner as soon as she gets off the bus at 4pm, while she does homework.
She's in the gym 5:45 - 8:15 and has a snack when she gets home 8:30 / 9 ish. Usually fruit

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
My girls take their dinner to gym with them, they have microwaves etc and they eat it there about 4:30pm. They can have a snack when they get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts!