How do you get Videos from the Internet to Windows Movie Maker?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am trying to make a Montage. I want to get some videos of the Olympic gymnasts on the montage, but I don't know how? Help, please as soon as possible!!!!

You have to find a media converter... I don't remember the one i used a couple years ago when I put a video of Nadia Comaneci onto a video for school, but it's pretty cool. You have to set up an account and give them the URL of the video, and then it will email the converted file to you.

You could also google "free gymnastics video downloads" or something and some sites have video downloads for free. I think you can also get videos off of Veoh.com but you have to sign up for an account (it's free!). Some people were saying that you could download videos off of YouTube with this thing called TubeTilla, but it didn't work for me. If you want footage of Olga Korbut in your montage, I know for sure that OlgaKorbut.com has a download of her routines available.
Gymnastics video from the Olympic games.

You could also google "free gymnastics video downloads" or something and some sites have video downloads for free. I think you can also get videos off of Veoh.com but you have to sign up for an account (it's free!). Some people were saying that you could download videos off of YouTube with this thing called TubeTilla, but it didn't work for me. If you want footage of Olga Korbut in your montage, I know for sure that OlgaKorbut.com has a download of her routines available.
Gymnastics video from the Olympic games.

thanks, those are great ideas! I'm looking for the 2008 Olympics Women Gymnast of the USA { Nastia, SHawn, Alicia...etc.} all through there years of them competing, i will def. try the google thing though!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back