How is it where you are?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25901
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

No one here is afraid of anything else. All our friends and acquaintances were already sick, so now the cafe is full of people, everyone is walking around and not worried. It's good that masks are worn, but rather reluctantly.

We are in Kansas City too, and I dare say you need new friends. Bc my group of people are still taking this very seriously and are definitely afraid of the virus or unintentionally spreading it to vulnerable populations of people. (Or becoming a vulnerable person)

We know people who've had the virus and usually its the people who were pretty terrible at adhering to the precautions in the first place. Many are fine, but, of course, it was never known how many people they exposed who weren't fine and are no longer able to just go to public spaces willy nilly.

We are in Kansas City too, and I dare say you need new friends. Bc my group of people are still taking this very seriously and are definitely afraid of the virus or unintentionally spreading it to vulnerable populations of people. (Or becoming a vulnerable person)

We know people who've had the virus and usually its the people who were pretty terrible at adhering to the precautions in the first place. Many are fine, but, of course, it was never known how many people they exposed who weren't fine and are no longer able to just go to public spaces willy nilly.
I can understand. We are still worrying a lot, I am worried about my kids, they know how hard it is to be sick. I can't imagine how they can be so frivolous.

Here In chile the situation is that since last days of december 2020 begun vaccination process and continues, like we are in summer vacations and for travel from your hometown to another city for vacations must ask to police an authorization for travel in vacations giving all the details of destination place, date of travel ,days you think stay and vehicle data in case of use your car or the bus or flight reservation number and travel number (bus) or flight number (if is on air) that authorization is denied if your destination or hometown is in quarantine or level 2 . here there is a plan of 5 levels from 1 quarantine to advanced levels and every town is on different levels depending of the level is what can do in every town. from level 2 is weekends and holidays quarantine fromf level 3 no quarantine just allow some activities but sport trainings isn't allowed in indoor just outdoor with maximum 10 persons and not allow use of gym machines or similar in the level 3 and superior increase the activities allowed but sports practice increase the capacity in 10 persons more and possible indoor training but with just 10 persons and forbidden use of shower and common spaces. the cases every day increases or decreases and every week evaluates if towns or cities go forward to next level or return to low levels even quarantines fully if the situation is serious

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back