how long have u been doing gymnastics?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I've done gymnastics for about 7 years. I'm old though, 15, and only level 7 so 'm not getting far but it's still fun!

My DD has been going for almost three years. She started with preschool classes when she was four, moved to L2 team when she was five and is now L4 at age 6.

My twins were doing gymnastics since they were 3, so 5 years. My daughters Hannah has been doing it for a couple months.

my DD started at 5 & 1/2 in a preschool class. Now she is 8, competing L3, moving to L4 in January. So 2.5 years total.

I have been doing gymnastics for 2 years and im already a level 8! Not kidding:p I skipped a whole lot of levels but I still came away level 7 state champ!

Technically, almost four years... But i only really count the past three years because for the first year i was only trying out a couple different gyms in the area to see where i wanted to go. i'm a level eight.

DD has been doing gymnastics since September 2004. She was 4 1/2 when she started in the Pre-school program and then moved up through Team-in -Traning and Pre-Team. She competed Level 4 in the 2007-08 season, debuted as a Level 5 at two Spring meets and will compete a full Level 5 season starting on September 14th.

12 years. I started when I was just about 5 at a rec. place, then moved to the Y when I was 7. I'm a level 7 now, and am going into my 8th competitive season.

My dd, Shawnee (who is 7) is just starting gymnastics, Wednesday will be her first actual class! She was put on team after an evaluation class, and as per the coach will compete L4 or L5 in the spring, if she is able to learn all the skills. And she LOVES it already! Before this she was an all star cheerleader for 2 1/2 years.

I'm a 21 year old male and I just got started. I've attended 10 classes over the course of 2 and a half months and I am a Level 4. I'm not sure how good that is, but everyone says that I'm progressing really fast, so that makes me feel better =).

I'm working on my full twisting backflip on the trampoline, but I can't seem to get the 2nd half of the twist =/.

I started as a gymnast fifteen years ago and still workout a bit. I've coached on-and-off for a decade, and I'm going into my second season as a judge.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back