How long is your drive to the gym?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Our drive to the gym is one hour , without traffic. I usually allow for at least 2 hours and bring the GPS in case I have to jump off the highway and find an alternate way in, and that's on clear roads (no snow etc) ...and before you ask, it's the closest good gym to train Level 10...there are several gyms that we pass on the way but none train at the level that my daughter needs.

Coming home, we cabn make it in 55 minutes if there isn't any construction shutting down the lanes of the highway (I think that at 9 pm ALL lanes should be open for folks like me!!). I feed the kids (I'm in a carpool) on the way home so they're all set to get ready for bed when we walk through the door.

We live 40 minutes from the gym, and right now we go 3x a week, 4 hours at a time. during the school year, I drop my DD, and take my other two kids to the "Y" where they have babysitting, so I can get a workout too for a few hours. whenever possible, I drop off and DH picks up, but otherwise I usually just stay. We home-school, so I always have the siblings along with me. Not sure what we will do when they get into sports too!

Snowbound

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back