Votes: 7 28.0%
  • More than 13 hours

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Less than 20 hours

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • More than 21 hours

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
only 10 during the fall/winter..lol..plus an hour of open gym a week..and during the summer it's it 13 if you count the two open gyms.. i'm a level 7. lol my gym doesn't train very much! :)

During the summer, 24.5. During the school year, my club gym is 20 and highschool is 10. So a total of 30 :eek:. However, I don't go to a lot of highschool practices because they are shorter, and the coach is not very experienced. When the practices overlap, I go to club.

I have practice 13.5 hours a week, but then I usually go to open gym for 2 hours a week, so I end up going 15.5 hours a week.

I train about 20 hours during school. I used to train about 25 for level 10.

We do 17 hrs/week most of the time, summer and school year. There's an optional extra 3 hrs which is sorta like open gym but only for L7-10 - basically just time you can come in and work out with not a whole lot of coaching. I'm a L6/7. Most of the optionals do around 20 hrs/week because their some of their practices run an hour later than the "newbies."

I didn't know which to put because i train 12 hours a week, so its not less than 12, it is more than 6 but it didn't seem write.
And this is for L7/L8 (Provincial 3 in Canada)

And summer is either 8 or 12 hours a week, you get to choose, and you only have to do 3 weeks if you do 12 hours, or 4 weeks if you do 8 hours. Or you can go everyweek.

before i had surgery, i trained 24 hrs a week( that's during school) and in the summer would have trained about 26 hrs. but since i tore my acl, i haveb't been in the gym :p lol

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back