how many hours do YOU train per week?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am a level 8
I train 20.5 hours a week
I go 5 times a week
We do about 5 hours of conditiong a week, 15 minutes for warm-up, 45 minutes at the end of practice

My DD is a Level 7 training Level 8/9. She practices 25 hours a week during the school year and up to 30 hours in the summer. Seven hours each week are spent in conditioning and the TOPs program.

Im elite on all events and i train 10 hours a day for 60 hours a week. My gym is 4 hours away so i mostly train at home on my own equiment sending them video clips of my practices. I train from 4a.m till 8a.m then school from 9a.m. till 2p.m then traning again from 3 p.m. till 9p.m is my normal day :/

How many hours do you train?

My daughter, who is too young to be on CB is a Level 8. She trains for 12.5 hours a week and does a one hour private most weeks. They do about 30-45 minutes of conditioning a practice.

i train 15-25 hours a week including conditioning, regular practice and cheerleading. on mondays i have 2 hours of cheer, tuesdays i have 3 hours of gymnastics, wendsday i have 2 hours of cheer and 4 hours of gymnastics, on thursday i have 3 hours of gymnastics, on friday i have cheer for 2 hours, and on saturday i have 5 hours of gymnastics. on some weeks we have more cheer then others, so the cheer hours generally change. i am a level 7 training 8 gymnast, a varsity cheerleader, and i do about 4 hours a week of conditioning but it generally changes depending on the day and depending on how much we need to work on skills and if we have a meet withing the next couple days.

I'm a level 8, I go Monday, Tuesday, Thrusday, Friday and 4 hours each day except Friday is 3 hours. So 15 hours a week oh and we condition for like 30 min before practice starts and every month on a friday we have physical abilities test ( basically TOPs testing except for everyone)

At our gym you can pretty much choose your practices. You are given the times and then you get to pick which ones. (You are assigned a number, like "you must come 3 times a week etc...) Level 3's and 4's practice three times for four hours, level 5's and 6's practice four times for four hours, and optionals practice every day except sunday for four hours, but saturdays are 5.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back