How many hours do you train?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My level 4 equivalent does 8 hours week. She will do 15 hours a week in the summer.

My level 6 equivalent trains 11 hours a week, when she isn't injured, she will also train 15 hours a week in the summer, if she isn't injured of course.:D

My dd is a level 4 training level 5 and goes MTWF 3 hrs. and 4 hrs. on Sat. This summer she will go 4 days a week @ 4 hrs.

I'm so jealous of you guys! You go a lot!
I'm a level 8 and I go 4 days a week 9.5 hours total. Then I go to open gym for 2 hours a week. Its nothing and I really wish I could practice more! I'm at a YMCA and we clean up and set up the gym after every practice but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love my team but I wish we could practice more but sometimes we go to open gym twice a week.

I'm a level 6/Prep Op. We are at the gym three hours a day, three days a week. It ups a little bit in the summer, but not much. So usually 9 hours a week, plus open gyms for an hour if I decide to go.

DD is level 3/4 and she goes 9 hours a week now, we increased before the others so that she can get adjusted with school and practice, and this summer she will go 10 hours because of my work schedule she will have to go m-w-th, not m-w-f like the other 3/4.

lets see... i train once a week for 2 hours so...

if i add correctly, hold on its hard math. [carry the 9, plus 4]

i train 2 hours a week at a level 6/7 ish

My soon to be 5 year old pre-team trains 9 hours a week over 3 days. In the summer she will have four weeks of camp training 18hrs/weeks, over 3 days, 2 sessions a day for 3 hours.

Wow! That is a LOT for a 4 year old! You must have a very talented and driven child on your hands.

My soon to be 5 year old pre-team trains 9 hours a week over 3 days. In the summer she will have four weeks of camp training 18hrs/weeks, over 3 days, 2 sessions a day for 3 hours.

A four year old? Or even a five year old practices that much?
Lucky her! Does she love being in the gym that much? I'm a 14 year old level 8 and I only practice 9.5 hours a week. I wish I could do more but I love my gym and I'm not going to go anywhere else, but I do go to at least one open gym a week. When I was a level 4 I practiced 3 hours a week!!

I'm not sure what level I am, but I'd say maybe one or two.

For the summer I take 2 hours twice a week, and during the school semesters I take 1 hour once a week.

Level 5's= 2 hrs/2x a week
Level 6's= 3 hrs/2x a week
Levels 7-9= 3.5hrs/3x a week

"Tops" (strength, conditioning, and dance) for levels 4 and up (optional for 7's and up) 2 hrs/1x a week

Open Gym 2 hrs (2x a week during summer, 3x a week during the school year)

So, as a level 6 if I go to both open gyms during the summer, I do 12 hrs a week

Someone told me I was equivalent to levels 8/10 (vault is horrendous) and I am in gym for 3 hours during the week (4 sessions) and 4 on Saturdays and Sundays. So thats....20. I didn't realise I did as much as that!

Hours

Currently the 5's do 13 hours a week - 12 training and one hour for dance (I'd love to have them for one more hour for dance but what I have I am thankful for).

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back