how many leos do you have???

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

tumble_acro_lizz

just wondering how many leos everyone else here has. :) i have 7 but i really wish i had more!! (even though i dont need more!!) where do you get yours from???

:)

I have seven as well, and I am constantly shopping for new ones too! I usually get GK, but I like Alpha factor as well

9 without counting competition leos. I have two more comp. leos, so total I have 11. I ended up getting 4 for Christmas, so before Christmas I had 5.:p

I have probably 7, but I only wear 5 of them :p I am very picky about my leo's! I only like velvet ones, unless they are black, because I don't like sweat going through the leotard. Mine are all from GK.

I have like 20 I buy them from gk, alfhafactor, ebay, and snowflake

I have 8, because I got a bunch more for Christmas. :D I wear "Soffe" shorts with my workout leos, (only to the highschool team practices, the club won't let us!) so I have a bunch of those too. Anyone else wear those? I buy my leos from snowflake mostly, but I recently got some from Alpha factor aerials. (A part of Alpha factor I recently saw a catalog for at my gym.)

Last edited:
yeah i wear those shorts at gym too, my gym isn't fussy with what we wear in terms of shorts. unfortunately, since i live in Australia it gets to expensive to order any of the snowflake or GK or dreamlight online. i usually get mine either from GK at competitions, SylviaP online (its australian) or there is a lady at our gym who makes all our comp leos and things, she is really good and she makes them exactly the same as your designs!! :) she also makes them pretty cheap so thats where i get most of mine from :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 1 leo, 1 gk shorts, 1 crop top and probably wear the crop top the most. but i only go 10hrs a week so only 3 days so its the perfect amount for my use

i have __ leotards! :)

i have 80 or so! but that's because i train over 50 hours a week and live in the gym center!

I have 10, and counting my team leos I have 15. Most mine are from alpha factor a couple from GK and some from destira. I only wear like 4 though I dont like my other ones haha. I've had so many in my time of doing gymnastics though haha. probably atleast 100 but I get rid of them.

I have about 10. Most are from GK but some from random companies. I really only wear like 5 or 6 of them because some of them are really old

I have about 5 or 6 but I usually only wear 4 of them because the other ones tend to be either to big or to tight. I like buying them from my gym because you can try them on because when I purchased some online they were bigger then I had expected. It is always hard buying any clothing online unless you now your exact size. :)

9 without counting competition leos. I have two more comp. leos, so total I have 11. I ended up getting 4 for Christmas, so before Christmas I had 5.:p

So I tried on all the leos I got for Christmas, and only 2/4 fit:rolleyes:, so now I have 7 w/out competition leos, and 9 with.:)

i have 80 or so! but that's because i train over 50 hours a week and live in the gym center!

How in the world do you have 80 Leo's??? How long have you been doing gym? and how exspensive... what lvl r u in? How do yuo choose which one to wear each day!!! Do u get them from family???????

I have about 5....! I wish i had more but htey are expensive and its really all i need. I have GK and SNowflakes. I really like snowflakes A LOT better thatn GK! I like the nylon lycra kind!

How in the world do you have 80 Leo's??? How long have you been doing gym? and how exspensive... what lvl r u in? How do yuo choose which one to wear each day!!! Do u get them from family???????

I have about 5....! I wish i had more but htey are expensive and its really all i need. I have GK and SNowflakes. I really like snowflakes A LOT better thatn GK! I like the nylon lycra kind!

OH WOW! 80 is a LOT! :eek::eek::eek:

I too am curious as to how much they cost.. my mom would NOT be happy with that much lol :p

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back