DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

JBS

ChalkBucket Founder
Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
Proud Parent
Tapatalk is a application for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry that allows you to access the Chalk Bucket through your mobile phone. Do you currently use it? If not...more info is below:

Tapatalk is a mobile forum app for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry. Tapatalk supports vBulletin, phpBB, IPB and SMF forums and forum owner can activate this service for free. Tapatalk supports all the usual forum functions plus full screen image viewing, image upload, caching (less reload), private messaging, all these features are accessible in just a few simple taps.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:
77ec8c55-d161-2949.jpg

Images are thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing
77ec8c55-d19e-1d77.jpg

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:
77ec8c55-d1b3-cbe1.jpg

Ability to search by topics and posts:
77ec8c55-d1cd-05b1.jpg

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:
77ec8c55-d44e-0fbc.jpg

Check out Tapatalk Forum App - Empowering Forum Junkies on-the-go for more information!

I use it...I'm sending this from my BB!

What type of phone does everyone use it on:

• iPhone
  • Android
  • Blackberry
Does it seem to work well...or is it buggy?

EDIT: Are there ads displayed on Tapatalk for iPhone or Android?

Last edited:
I just got an iPad for my birthday! When I pulled up CB a message popped up about the tapatalk. Is there really an advantage to this on an iPad? I seem to be accessing the site just fine without it.

I use it on my DroidX phone. It's easier to get to the forums than using the browser on my phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I just got an iPad for my birthday! When I pulled up CB a message popped up about the tapatalk. Is there really an advantage to this on an iPad? I seem to be accessing the site just fine without it.

Probably not on the IPad. IPhone yes.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

I don't have any of that stuff...hopefully soon. I have tried it on some other people phones and ipads though. I think tapatalk is just better for the smaller screens of the phones. In my opinion, the full version is better if you are able to use it.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back