Off Topic How many trick-or-treaters did you get?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

msl529

Sooo....we are done here already. East coast, ahead of most of you & all that....Want to know how many kids came by our place trick-or-treating? ZERO! ZILCH! NADA!

Such a bummer.

So let me live vicariously thru you guys. Besides how many you got, tell me abut the costumes you saw...what was the......

cutest
funniest
wierdest/most random
gross-est
scariest

....costume you saw?? :cool:

4 little girls about 3 yrs old (i think they might've been quadruplets but i dont know for sure... they all looked pretty similar though) were all wearing different disney princess costumes. it was adorable!

We had around 100--down from last year. I didn't see many cute costumes during my shift--some didn't even wear costumes. When it was my husband's turn to answer the door, I was camped out on the sofa with a glass of wine; so I didn't see a thing!

This year's kids were the most polite ever! So many "thank yous." It warmed my heart!

I stopped counting when the big clumps of kids all came at once. I would guess that we had about 100-120.

The cutest, most creative costume that came to my door was a little girl dressed as a tornado. Her hair was a mess and her mom made her a cone shaped costumed with trees, cow, cars, etc. stuck to it. She was adorable. Other than that it was the same old standard costumes. I do have to say I am just SICK of the bleeding Scream masks. I am also SICK of the older girls dressed as skanky hoogies in thigh highs and heels. There were some little ones too! Ick!!:eek::mad: Why does there have to be a "***y" version of all of the classic costumes anyway?

I am not sure. I took mine around the neighborhood, DH stayed home w/ the candy. We did go through 2 mega bags from Sam's Club though. He told the kids to give 2 pieces to each trick-or-treater once we got home and we ran out. I would say about 150 kids.

We are in a rural area w/o a lot of subdivisions so we have a lot of people that drive to ours so their kids can trick-or-treat.

The cutest, most creative costume that came to my door was a little girl dressed as a tornado. Her hair was a mess and her mom made her a cone shaped costumed with trees, cow, cars, etc. stuck to it. She was adorable. Other than that it was the same old standard costumes. I do have to say I am just SICK of the bleeding Scream masks. I am also SICK of the older girls dressed as skanky hoogies in thigh highs and heels. There were some little ones too! Ick!!:eek::mad: Why does there have to be a "***y" version of all of the classic costumes anyway?

Oh wow, I just love that tornado costume idea! I burst out laughing when I read your post! How creative!

Yes, I agree about how Halloween versions of eveything have gone w/ less and less clothing as the years go by....sigh!

We probably had about 50-75 trick-or-treaters. I took the kids out so my dad handed out the candy. By the end of the night when we got back it seemed like there wasn't a dent in our candy bowl to give out so when more kids came to our house, we would give out handfulls just to get rid of it!!! We have a LOT of candy left and that is NOT including all the candy the kids brought home. Looks like I will be well-stocked in the candy department at my work!!!!

My dd's gym friend came out to trick-or-treat with us (they are pretty much inseperable) and they were dressed in identical devil outfits. Talk about Double Trouble!!! LOL DS was a Star Wars storm trooper.

They had a great time!

We got tons. And loads who went "Gies money," as soon as I opened the door. Needless to say they got chased.

And hardly anyone had a joke or anything but I refused to give them anything until they did :)

Best costume was probably thirteen carot gold. A wee girl dressed all in gold with thirteen carrots stuck on her :)

At my place this year we only had about 20 kids! This is odd becuse there is usually alot. I guess there just wasnt that many kids trick or treating this year!:(

That sucks! Well, at least you have extra candy for your kids to go wild:D

Cutest: We saw this little girl dressed as Minnie Mouse- when we opened the door, she said "Twick owr Tweet." I just melted!

Funniest: A teenager dressed as grapes made out of balloons. It was very cool and creative.

Weirdest\Random- A dad and son were both dressed in pajamas. It was pretty weird LOL.

Gross: Some kid dressed as poop! Yuck. No joke LOL.

Scariest: We saw a girl with blood all over her! She has a bottle with fake blood in it she just squirts on herself- it was gross but definately scary.

Weirdest\Random- A dad and son were both dressed in pajamas. It was pretty weird LOL.

Gross: Some kid dressed as poop! Yuck. No joke LOL.

Scariest: We saw a girl with blood all over her! She has a bottle with fake blood in it she just squirts on herself- it was gross but definately scary.

Ummm...dad & son in pj's, ....hmmmm, I am just NOT sure how I would have reacted, had they come to MY door!

Ok Poop? Gross. Who's this kid's mother and where was she, when said child left the house?

Girl covered in blood, squirting herself w/ even more blood. A: I'll bet she's a stained mess come school on Monday morning. B: You definitely have some unique neighbors there, gymnasticsmom, LOL! :eek: :) :cool:

Ummm...dad & son in pj's, ....hmmmm, I am just NOT sure how I would have reacted, had they come to MY door!

Ok Poop? Gross. Who's this kid's mother and where was she, when said child left the house?

Girl covered in blood, squirting herself w/ even more blood. A: I'll bet she's a stained mess come school on Monday morning. B: You definitely have some unique neighbors there, gymnasticsmom, LOL! :eek: :) :cool:

I know! It was a pretty weird halloween. Actually, when the scary blood girl came to the door, my three year old DD saw and started crying. We have some pretty unique neighbors here. I don't even question about the poop.:p

normally at my house we dont have that many maybe like 5 (they're the ones who remember we give out two pieces of hostess to each kid ex. 2 twinkies, 2 cupcakes 2 chocodiles 2 ding dongs 3 ho-hos) they are all like yeah we hit the hostess house! HAHA

but this year there were a lot more than normal, not a ton but we went through like 30 chocodiles and that was only like giving one each! LOL

cutest: all the little ones are adorable, too hard to choose!
weirdest: i couldn't even tell what it was, an odd combination of left over costumes is what it looked like :/
scariest: the guy that made me sprint back to my aunts house in my cowgirl boots haha he was like 6 foot 4 in his costume and it had giant hands and some creepy face and he scared me sooo bad!

We have a lotta kids in our neighborhood. Easily over 100 people came by for candy...and we had a lot.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back