How to find lost FHC?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
I am hoping someone can give me a new idea to help my older DD.

She is a new L4, started in December. She had her front hip circle for a few days, (no spot), and now...poof, it is gone!

She has her first meet in a little over a week?

Any tips or ideas for getting it back? She is falling down off the bar after she goes over...it kind of looks like her arms are giving out, but I don't think that's it. I see alot of the girls having the same problem. But she HAD it...shouldn't she be able to get it back?!

help?:)

This happens a lot of times, and it can get frustrating. I would just give it time, some times after getting a skill, you'll get it right away and have it forever. Then there is where you'll have it once, and have a harder time getting it back.

On this post they had a few good tips :http://www.chalkbucket.com/forums/skills-drills-forum/15703-front-hip-circle-trouble.html

Good luck!

I would also say, don't freak out too much about the meet next week. It will most likely stress her out more, and get her even more frustrated when she can't get it.

Just a thought....nerves maybe? Or, sometimes when they first get a new skill and really want to "own it" they try really hard becasue they want to compete it well. Knowing the meet is coming up quickly, she's feeling some pressure & frustration too. Tell her it will come back soon, and there will be plenty of FHC in her future. And, tell her all the CB mommies are sending her bar *~fairies*~ too, LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back