Parents How to watch Classics

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

spider_monkey

Proud Parent
I saw a schedule where Classics will be televised on the Olympic channel but I'm having trouble figuring it out.

Has anyone figured out how to get the Olympic Channel without a cable/satellite subscription? It's not showing up as an option on my Roku. I'd much rather watch on my TV than laptop.

Also, do you need subscription to watch classics? I can't find any kind of schedule for it on the Olympic channel site, but I see there is free streaming but also a Plus streaming option.

I think juniors are on youtube, but seniors is on the olympic channel. I have looked for other options but as yet have not found any. Without a subscription the Olympic channel seems to be off limits.

If you go to the NBC sports ap, select watch Olympic Channel, Hulu is one of the providers listed along with Xfinity, etc. not sure if you have Hulu but that might work on your tv. I watch through Xfinity so haven't tried.

Thanks! I do have Hulu, but from what I can find it looks like you have to have Hulu Live to stream the Olympic Channel. I'm going to do the free trial and try it out. Live doesn't work on Roku yet so I'll hook my computer up to my TV. Now I just have to figure out how to do that.

The Olympics are why I am keeping cable for one more year.

Tomorrow I have to go fight the cable company because there are serious mistakes on my account that they won't fix over the phone. I was trying to add the Olympic channel and now my account is frozen. Ugh!

The good news, I should have the Olympic channel by this weekend.

Watching this competition should not cost us money. Not to mention, NBC is notoriously awful in its coverage, showing hardly any routines except their chosen few, then the rest of the time following the gymnasts around as they shake their arms and legs, wait to compete, text on their phones, or watch for their scores, or hug their coaches or cry. So why should anyone have to pay for that? I hope the seniors will also be on YouTube.

Call your cable company. It depends on your channel package. I have Xfinity and just redid my package, it cost me $10 a month to add the Olympic channel but I added internet with the cable company too.

These are the providers that NBC sports lists as offering the Olympic Channel. I am not sure of other ways to watch

Attachments

• IMG_1592.PNG
    IMG_1592.PNG
    76.6 KB · Views: 44

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back