Off Topic Hurricane Gustave

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What is your work again, that you will have to be on call? I'm sorry you will have to be so busy during the storm! I guess it'll make the time go faster?

I hate to tell what I do..... I am a claims adjuster for a major insurance carrier. We really get a bad rap. I (and everyone I work with) has been trained to LOOK FOR COVERAGE not the other way around. We can be restricted by the policy and really - we are just the messenger. I like it much more when I can pay for things than when I cannot As one who is in the mix - don't always believe what you see / hear on TV. Homeowners claims. Bad weather = busy. I have already been told as soon as it is safe tomorrow - out and about I will be.

we currently have high wind and flash flood advisories.

I hate to tell what I do..... I am a claims adjuster for a major insurance carrier. We really get a bad rap. I (and everyone I work with) has been trained to LOOK FOR COVERAGE not the other way around. We can be restricted by the policy and really - we are just the messenger. I like it much more when I can pay for things than when I cannot As one who is in the mix - don't always believe what you see / hear on TV. Homeowners claims. Bad weather = busy. I have already been told as soon as it is safe tomorrow - out and about I will be.

we currently have high wind and flash flood advisories.
You shouldn't be ashamed of what you do, it's important work! I guess you will be quite busy thoguh, sorry to hear that! Hope you & your family are safe & sound right now.

As Hannha passed to the East of us today, we just had some wind & a bunch of rain. The sun came out about 2:00 pm, and it's in the 90's again.

Ike looks like it'll head to the South of us, according to the latest report, but we will keep alert early next week! Looks like the Carolinas will be fine though, so that's good for ya!

right now it is raining pretty good. that is it. not really any wind yet.

I did solve my coffee issue (if power goes out) General Foods Int'l Coffee - all I have to do is boil water, and w/ my gas stove I will be good to go :D Now I won't be cranky. Well, at least it won't be because I don't have coffee !!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back