WAG I Almost Found Floor Music...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I was recently watching youtube and I stumbled upon a Level 7 floor routine with amazing music. So, I went on to find it, and narrowed it down to Batter's Box by Taps Guevara. But, I can't seem to find a version without words. Wondering if anybody can help.
The gymnast's floor routine here, incase it is under a different name.

Edit: Here is Batter's Box by Taps Guevara:

If that girl is from MG elite, I think a lot of them get custom music made and/or mixed together, so there's a good chance that you won't be able to find that exact music, and also probably a good chance they will not want to share since custom music is very expensive. But doesn't hurt to ask! Maybe they will respond back. =)

Have you heard this one? It kind of reminded me of the one you posted, not the same song but similar style, you might like it!

If that girl is from MG elite, I think a lot of them get custom music made and/or mixed together, so there's a good chance that you won't be able to find that exact music, and also probably a good chance they will not want to share since custom music is very expensive. But doesn't hurt to ask! Maybe they will respond back. =)
I asked. Also, does anybody know how you would even custom make floor music, like taking out the words? I could try, and that seems super cool to to! Anybody who can help me learn a little about this would be appreciated, bc I would definitely want to be able to do that.

I asked. Also, does anybody know how you would even custom make floor music, like taking out the words? I could try, and that seems super cool to to! Anybody who can help me learn a little about this would be appreciated, bc I would definitely want to be able to do that.
To take the words out is complicated if you don't know how. It involves messing with different levels.
It is easier to find an instrumental version of music you like and then just cutting it with garage band or audacity.

Paying for the music, of course. Because it would be wrong to use a YouTube to mp3 converter.

Another one you might like is Skeletons by Drehz. The floor music as well as the entire piece of music is on youtube.

This is the music Laurie Hernandez's used essentially, so unless you know you can perform/dance better than Laurie, I think you will be leaving everyone who has ever seen Laurie's routine feeling underwhelmed by your efforts.

This is the music Laurie Hernandez's used essentially, so unless you know you can perform/dance better than Laurie, I think you will be leaving everyone who has ever seen Laurie's routine feeling underwhelmed by your efforts.
This is what im worried about. Does anybody know of remixes of this, or other music like/with this in it? Because I do love the piece.

My daughter would love to use Aly Raisman's 2012 Floor music....same problem;)

Anyone know of any good instrumental versions of Istanbul By They Might Be Giants? Ragan Smith used a part of it in her routine in 2013/2014. Of course, I would not want it the way she had it, I would not be able to dance to anything that cutesy.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back