Parents I am a sad sad sad parent

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We too have way to many leos. There is absolutely no reason to have as many as we do. Nothing makes me happier than hand me downs.

We are obsessed and of course, are still looking for more. Next purchase will be an Addidas one. I like the red, white and blue foil ones.

Here I thought my DD had a lot.. but she has under 20... that is nothing compared to you guys...

I do think it is time to get a couple new ones. She is outgrowing her Adult xSmalls. I think she still has a bunch of Child Larges around.. I see her picking at her behind in class a lot..

Well not only does she have some that are too small, she only wears about 4.. the rest stay in her drawer.

YIKES! I wish I hadn't counted...my dd has 41! She has worn a CM for the past 4 years so I think that is why we have accumulated so many. She rotates them in and out pretty good, but I did find a couple that I have not seen her wear for a while. I guess it is time for a sale:)

See that is why we have so many. DD can still fit her first leo from when she was 2 and just beginning. She has about 3 that she will be outgrowing this summer that will be passed down. I have to say 3+ years out of some of this is pretty good if you ask me. This is fall will begin her 4th year of gymnastics so getting 10 leo's a year isn't that bad.........Right???

Ladies thanks to you all, I don't feel so bad right now. At the gym they were laughing when I asked the other mom's if they had the same problem. The only person that was in my club was DD's coach. Her daughter has a couple of drawers of them.

Please tell me why I cannot stay away from EBAY and I think that weekly I am looking at GK's website. I need LA (Leos anonymous).

Of coarse then we are off to Lake Owen this summer and I will have to let DD get a leo from there. OY ME!

Barb

That is too funny. Hopefully you didnt pay full price for all of them :) Thank goodness for ebay! I have been searching ebay for some good lots for my dd and really havent found any yet.

Maybe its time you listed a few :) hehe

And if DD are sad to let some go. Maybe you could tell them you will sell them on ebay and use that money to buy them one expensive one or a competition leo.

I do that with DD skating dresses. She HATES to see them go even when they no longer fit. So we sell them and she sits on my lap and we search ebay for a new competition one! I would so rather get rid of 10 and buy one for it lol.

Don't feel bad, I'm just as bad! I just can't help but look for a new one every time I'm in the gym, and that is about 2-3 times a week. If that's not bad enough my mother and my mother in law have now gotten in on the action and always buy my dd one every time they visit someplace new! It's an obsession, my husband just realized about two months ago how much a leotard actually cost when my he bought her one, :) since then my obsession has been cut short!:(

We too have way to many leos. There is absolutely no reason to have as many as we do. Nothing makes me happier than hand me downs.

We are obsessed and of course, are still looking for more. Next purchase will be an Addidas one. I like the red, white and blue foil ones.

I love the Addidas ones, I was just on the web last night trying to find one. I saw them on the GK website, but if you find one for any cheaper let me know!

Call the GK Outlet it is called Down East. They had some there and they were a bit cheaper. I looked at them but they were higher than I wanted to pay on this trip. They were the current styles and it was a decient savings they just weren't CHEAP so to speak. Hope this helps.

ITs soo much fun getting them for the girls!
I am on the lookout now for the Leos for there AG dolls!
I saw a cute one on ebay to match theres but I cannot get 1 dd one and not the other!

ITs soo much fun getting them for the girls!
I am on the lookout now for the Leos for there AG dolls!
I saw a cute one on ebay to match theres but I cannot get 1 dd one and not the other!

We have quite a few of them for our AG dolls. The outlet is the best place to get them I think I paid about 6.00 each for DD's. This past trip we got Her Doll two new ones.

Now I wonder if I can have them make one to match her competition one?

My daughters 1 in college and 1 teaching first grade had many many leos. Both did gymnastics from a very young age thru college.Always at least 2 drawers each. They were in leos more than clothes so I guess I justified this and would rather spend the money here than at Abercrombie. We had leo resales at the gym and they always made plenty of money. They always brought 2 per day for Lake Owen as well. Now as they are older each still saved at least 10. (Maybe someday they will be ready to sell them)

Oh yeah, DD brings about 10 to camp. Then always buys one. The first year I sent her to camp I WAY over packed. Now we know. 10 leo's - 3 swim suits - a bunch of jammie pants - a couple sweatshirts & Shorts and that is about it for clothes...

The rest of it stays in her suitcase....

Oh yeah, DD brings about 10 to camp. Then always buys one. The first year I sent her to camp I WAY over packed. Now we know. 10 leo's - 3 swim suits - a bunch of jammie pants - a couple sweatshirts & Shorts and that is about it for clothes...

The rest of it stays in her suitcase....

Same here, the first year when she was 7, she tossed all her wet stuff and dirty stuff in the suitcase with all the clean stuff. We have now trained her to not do that, and I send hardly anything unless I know it'll be very col or wet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back