Off Topic I am now a...blonde (sobs)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A

allaroundgirl

Ok so many of you saw the picture I had on my old account of me and I CLEARLY had brown hair. Well last night I spilled some bleach on it...and had to go and dye it blonde, because we COULD NOT get the bleach out. We tried to over dye it with brown but that turned out horrid, so we just dyed it blonde. That's my profile pic now. Here's a bigger picture.

thing

thing
j9mwky.jpg

Right now I'm having a pity party over this. It doesn't look that BAD, it's just weird to me! I came into school and my boyfriend, Eric, screamed he was so freaked out by it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, hen, you still look gorgeous!!

How on earth did you manage to spill bleach on your hair though? A truly blonde act (no offence :p) no?

Yes it was a blonde act, sorta...someone had left the bottle of bleach open and it was on the edge, on a shelf in the laundry room. I was trying to reach the laundry degerant NEXT to it and proceeded to knock it down, and spill it all over my head. I also ruined the shirt I was wearing. Good thing it was a dirty one, lol. :)

Good thing you didn't get any bleach in your eyes! At least blonde is a nice color. I dyed my hair over the summer and it turned this strange coppery, orangey, brownish...weird color! Now I have to wait for new black hair to grow in so I can chop off the weird color hair.

Haha sounds like something I would do. I wish I could dye my hair but mother says no. Your blonde hair looks gergeous and it looks natural :)

Aw thanks. I gasp everytime I look the mirror. And then I realize "Oh, that's you..."

No problem. lol. What happens to your hair when it gets bleached lol. I have never seen anyone who has bleeched hair. I really want to dye my hair black, but my mom isn't on the same boat as me lol.

It basically well...bleachs it! It turned my hair all white blonde and stuff...I suppose it can vary for hair color though....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back