Parents I bet this girl is a gymnast!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

That is awesome! Both my kids love when they run across the marines booth at events. Gotta love that strength!

Awesome, definitely a gymnast. However just one point is that the "Marine" was JROTC, so in high school. I have told my DD on several occasions that she would do well in Marine training :)

My dd won a prize at our state fair at the Army recruiting booth for cranking out the most pull-ups they'd seen that day. They had to lift her up to reach the pull-up bar but once she was there, she just kept going-they immediately guessed she was a gymnast. Her big brother, who is pretty unimpressed with gymnastics, was proud of her that day!

Yes she's a gymnast (of course!). 10 year old Kaylyn. A link to the original video showed up on my facebook feed yesterday. I've been thinking of forwarding it to some of my marine friends. Also, the JROTC guy had terrible form. He wasn't even really doing pushups.

I put a link to the original facebook posting in the next message.

If you read down far enough in the comments you will find this:

"This is my 10 year old daughter Kaylyn. Thank you all for your kind remakes. She trains at Port City Gymnastics and is testing to be on the US Jr. Olympic Nation TOPs team in October. She is truly amazing on the inside and out!" (sic)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back