I don't know what to do no more bent legs like a frog!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I have been trying my hardest I mean everything I can do to make them straight. When doing a RO BHS they are slightly bent but when I do vault or even bars they are bent like frog legs ): my mother dosnt know what to do and if they don't become straight by next month she says shes going to rethink if I am even good at gymnastics! I need help anyone know some tricks to keep the knees and legs more pointed and straight? I want to be like nastia liukin beautiful straight pointed legs and toes:)

Literally sit their and squeeze your legs as hard as you can just sitting in pike for 30secs and then increase and then do squeeze relax squeeze relax stuff pretty much teach yourself to know what it feels like

Try practising in front of a mirror, like dancers do. I don't mean vault and bars, but you could do some dance moves like high kicks, chasses, arabeques, etc. and see if your legs are straight and pointed in those. Also straight jumps in front of a mirror to practise pushing your legs straight as you spring. You can also practise this springing action lying down, bend your legs a little then push them straight as hard as you can, pushing right through your feet and toes, start slowly then speed it up.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back