Parents I finally did it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

starmaker

I have been wanting to make a montage forever now. I didn't know how to do it or even where to begin. But thanks to Mariposamama and all her amazing montages I dedcided to check out, One True Media. It was so easy!
I am sure there is probably more I can do with it but I finally put together a montage of Olivia's progress. I was so excited with the result too! Anyway, it's my first so it can probably be better but here is what I came up with:

YouTube - Olivia's First Montage

Tell me what you guys think! After I posted it I remebered some clips and pics I left out but maybe for the next one...

That was very cute! Good job on making the montage and good job on the gymnastics

That was awesome! Great job. Isn't One True Media great? So easy and the videos upload quicker to them and quick to YouTube, much faster than direct to YouTube. :)

She really is amazing. She is so naturally talented and a natural performer, really adorable as well.

That's really cool! I know I've seen your videos on You Tube before and it's fun to see the montage. I actually just got some video editing software and have done a couple myself, although not exclusively gymnastics. I can see it getting addicting!

Great job, Starmaker! Your DD is so cute and it was fun to watch her progress in your video. Welcome to the addicting world of montage-making, LOL! :)

So cute! Awesome montage-you can really see how she is progressing. I love how she finishes everything:p

It is great, I love it! she is so darn adorable and MAN she has some talent!!!!:DLove the beach pics, too!!!

BEAUTIFUL! I love using that One True Media...it makes it sooo easy! I am so tech challeneged when it come to computer stuff but I've managed to do a couple. Now if I can figure out how to download my DD's new meets from this year and get them onto Youtube I will be a genius!

Anyway, your DD looks AMAZING and is super talented. I enjoy when you share pic/vieos with us! She's doing great, thanks for sharing her with us.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back