Welcome to our Gymnastics Discussion Community
554,231 messages... 44,365 topics... and 6,612 members
Join for FREE!
Thank you for supporting our sponsors Energym Music & Norberts & High 5 Meets!

For Parents I finally have a life again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juju's Mom

Oct 2, 2008
South Carolina
I am finally finished with the program for the gymnastics meet our gym is hosting next weekend and will be getting the CD to the printer today. I may actually feel like I have a life again after the very late nights and non-stop work for the last couple of months. I did not realize what a huge undertaking this would be. The end result will be 88 pages :eek:! I can’t wait to see the finished product. I did my DD’s ad last and finished up in the wee hours of the morning and thought I would show it off.

Last edited:

bogwoppit

Former Admin
Gold Membership
Former Gymnast
Feb 26, 2007
Country
Canada
Now that is cute. you should frame a copy for her wall.

D

Deleted member 1703

That is amazing - would look great as a large poster. I like the shadow effect.

dadingym

Oct 10, 2008
nice work on the page. what a cutie!!!:D:) if the whole program is of the same quality, you did a fabulous job! CONGRATS to you, and have fun at the meet!

mariposa

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
Sep 25, 2007
Country
USA
You did an amazing job! I would post the one I made for DDs gym yearbook, but it pales in comparison. LOL.

That is adorable, her growing up right there on the page. She is sooo adorable!

gymjourneymom

Proud Parent
Mar 9, 2008
Country
USA
Now that is a GREAT ad! Looks like a professional job! I'm sure the whole program looks this amazing! Your gym is very lucky to have someone as dedicated as you:)!

gotgym

Coach/Proud Parent
Coach
Former Gymnast
Proud Parent
Jun 11, 2008
Illinois
Thats fantastics!! I am sure your gym and coaches appreciate your hard work!! And your daughter is so precious. What a keepsake!

S

starmaker

I absolutely loved it! I especially love the way you can see her "grow up" on the page. Juju is such a little cutie pie!!

When is it CB turn to have a beautiful page of our gymmie....j/k! heehee:D

You did a great job with it!

G

GymnasticsMom

Lovely picture! I would love to make something like that, but I am so tech challenged I don't even know how to use my phone sometimes:eek::p

Status
Not open for further replies.