Parents I get to brag twice!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

GymnasticsMom

My oldest DD and my youngest DD each got a skill of their own tonight!

My oldest got her full by herself after working on it for a while. Her teammates rang the bell for her and she got high-fives from everyone!

My youngest DD got a pullover by herself. She is one of the first ones to get it so I am very proud.

Thanks for the brag:D

Wow those are two big skills, what a happy drive home that must've been. DO they all train on the same nights, and how far is the gym?

Wow those are two big skills, what a happy drive home that must've been. DO they all train on the same nights, and how far is the gym?

Level 7 schedule:

Mon-4:30-8
Tues-4:30-8
Thurs-4:30-8
Sat-12-4

Level 5 schedule:

Mon-4:30-7:30
Wed-4:30-8
Fri-4:30-8
Sat-12-4

Level 4 schedule:

Tues-4:30-7:30
Thurs-4:30-7:30
Sat-12-4

Advanced Pre-school

Tues-5:00-7:00
Thurs-5:00-7:00

I'm in the gym almost every day LOL. The gym is about.. a 10-15 min drive-not too bad considering what some of the other parents drive ( 35 min- 45 min):eek:

That looks like my life, I also am at the gym everyday but Sunday.

M -4-7 D1
T 4-7 D2
w 4-7 D1 & 2
T 4-7 D2
F 4-7:30 D1
S 9-12:15 D1
S 12-3 D2

I drive 35-45 mins depending on the snow.

That looks like my life, I also am at the gym everyday but Sunday.

M -4-7 D1
T 4-7 D2
w 4-7 D1 & 2
T 4-7 D2
F 4-7:30 D1
S 9-12:15 D1
S 12-3 D2

I drive 35-45 mins depending on the snow.

Ah.. the joys of gymnastics;) You do quite a bit of driving, I do not envy your gas bill LOL.

That's okay it's awful and in Canada the gas is even more expensive than in the US. Though I wouldn't trade it for you gym tuition fees! :eek:

It is amazing what we'll do for our little ones.:eek:

That's okay it's awful and in Canada the gas is even more expensive than in the US. Though I wouldn't trade it for you gym tuition fees! :eek:

It is amazing what we'll do for our little ones.:eek:

LOL! I wouldn't trade it either if I were you. You must have a nice mother's day with all that driving.:heart:

Congrats to your DD's!!!

I'm at the gym everyday except Sun!! My girls are L5 and L8. They practice gymnastics 5:30 to 8:30 Mon-Thurs, Cheering on Fri 5:45-7:15, Sat is gym from 10-12 and cheer from 12-2! Thankfully my drive is only 8-12 mins.

That is fantastic !! two happy gymmies on the way home is always a good thing. I used to be at the gym M-Thurs until my DS decided to stop classes. Now it is just M,W,Th unless there is a meet that weekend then it is every day :D

That is so great that they both got new skills in one night :D

I of course only have to drive to the gym twice a week now (maybe a third when she is able to tumble and does the extra tumbling class). Somehow between the 3 of them I still spend an awful lot of time in the car though :rolleyes:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back