I Got My Full!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

yay I'm so excited I just got my full today!!
Yippeee
I've been working on it since the start of this season (mid-september).
I'm so excited. I got 4 out of the 6 i did. And as soon as i did one, i got the rest after and they just kept getting better.

Tonight was an awesome practice. It was basically a fun night for learning new skills...
I also got 2 kips (then ripped as usual), learned how to do a whipback (meh, my coach says i set up too much), started moving my backhandspring up to the high beam (aka med-low beam), also worked more on front tucks which I just started working on (I'm not very good at connecting them to anything yet:( ), and I did front fulls off the beat bored (they're so fun, and one of my fav things to do!)
And it was my coaches birthday so we ate rolo chocolate cake!

Yay, i had soo much fun tonight!!

Sounds like such a fun practice! Congrats on your full! I love that accomplishment feeling! great work, keep it up! Were the rolos in the cake the ones that are the candy that are like chocolate and carmel or something like that??

haha, no actually there was 1 on the cake and then the icing was like rolo tasting. It was so good lol
..and thanks

Awesome!! Sounds like it was an awesome night! I love hearing you folks talk about practices--it makes me miss the nights i've spent at the gym. Keep working hard!

Yes good job i recentally lost my backhand springs i got them back and i had to swing my arms once before i went ,today i went to practice and did them with no swings so i know about accomplisment .it feels great.again good job and the best of luck with your back hands and your other skills:)

Beetle711

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back