I have an announcment to make!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

hi im rachelle...... i have posted i think about 3 forums on me have a completely horrible time at gymnastics....for those who havent read them i am in level 5 and i just havent been having fun lately...so i have finally decided that im going to quit competitive gym and then do a rec class every tuesday...im going to keep on coaching (being a trainee coach) and still use this site..............the rec clas at our gym is reeeaaallllllllyyyy fun....we can learn any skill we want (realisticaly) we dont have to do as much condionting and we can move to any apparatus we want and i wont have as much stress on me..........................................thankyou to al those people who tried to give me all that help with my almost quitting....but i realized i want to and that im looking forward to do the rec class :):):) :)

It sounds like you have made the right decision for yourself. If you were no longer enjoying competitive gymnastics it just isn't worth it. I am so glad to hear that you are still going to be able to continue to do gymnastics but on your own terms.:)

I am glad you have made a decision you are happy with. good luck with your rec class and I hope it brings back the joy to your gymnastics :D

You are young & should be enjoying this time of your life! If rec classes are more fun for you... then so be it:)! I know this was a difficult decision for you. Team has been been such a major part of your life. Wishing you all the best! Look... now you can have the best of both worlds...the sport you enjoy, staying fit & having FUN!!!:D

Good for you, great choice to find a way to continue doing what you love without having to feel badly. I am very impressed with the maturity you have shown in making this choice.

That is wonderful Rachelle! Sounds like you will have a lot more fun doing that then competative gymn. I hope you have a great time. If you decide that you like competative gymn again, you can always go back because you won't have forgotten everything like you would if you had quit.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back