Parents I have to anty up

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

OK, Flippy gets the gold and a tube of BenGay for later...I would have pee'd myself if I tried that!

GOOOO FLIPPY!

BTW, loved that 63 yr old guy....he must have been something in his day!!! I thought I might be able to do his vault, but then when he did the handstand over I re-thought...maybe not!

We are back and boy did we have fun. DD spent over an hour trying on leo's. We made a family trip out of it and DH doated on DD a bit while there. She ended up with two olympic replica leo's, and adidas one, a long sleeve one, two bike tards (buy one get one free), and two other tank. It was 8 leo's total. Mind you 3 of the leo's totaled < 25.00. So those were no brainers. Also I sold 4 of DD's leo's so that went to paying for some of that shopping spree. I also found her a pair of size small nude brief for 3.00. So I got a pair to try under a white leo we got.

But here is my deal with her. She only gets 3 of them now. If she stops doing the skills she looses one of her replica's. Right now they are magic and she can do everything still while she is trying them on. The other 5 leo's will be future incentives. I had to stop DH he was ready to purchase even more.

Only sad thing was DD couldn't find a halloween leotard.

Bog I am always happy to do my part to help stimulate the economy. With DH's job we pretty much fly any where for free and can stay at least one week a year for free at the Hilton. That being said I tend to get to use our money for fun on ocassion. I am a big shopper so that being said you can see why I offered what I did. I try to make two trips a year to the GK store to get new leo's.

Bog I am always happy to do my part to help stimulate the economy. With DH's job we pretty much fly any where for free and can stay at least one week a year for free at the Hilton. That being said I tend to get to use our money for fun on ocassion. I am a big shopper so that being said you can see why I offered what I did. I try to make two trips a year to the GK store to get new leo's.
Will you adopt my DD's & me????:laughing:

:rotfl: You guys this thread is hilarious, and I can see where your dds strong tumbling skills come from:eek:

As for the challenge I bet I can do a dismount off the bars oh wait :chin:thats a dismount AT the bar:D

Sounds like a great time, I loathe flying, but I would die to be able to go anywhere I wanted. You also live near enough that GK outlet store too, it can't be bad, eh. I have told my girls that when they go to IGC next year I will stop in Reading on our way to Washington, they want to come, but guess what it'll be me and hubby, no kids and a week of freedom in DC. I will aslo do my part to help stimulate the US economy when we're down there!

Glad you had a fun day.:cool:

Oh snap, I didn't see this before I posted. I'll be happy to drown myself in either Newcastle or Tequila sunrises and then bust out my drunken gymnastics style. If anything it would only improve my Russian accent :p

Excellent plan, but I think even drunk you'll be tons better than me, so obviously you will still have to have a handicap, in fact I think you have to do your routine drunk, blindfold and with one arm tied behind your back.

Does that sound about right ladies?:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back