Parents I have to share this picture of Madi... I have been wanting too with you all for a

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

long time.
It was the most perfect gymnastics picture ever...
I bought a button and the 5x7 of it but I don't have a digital copy so I am just posting the link to the picture from the photographer's site. I wish I would have gotten the digital copy of it but I guess that didn't come with it.
It is the neatest picture...
Pixel-Perfect-Photography.com- powered by SmugMug

What a fabulous photo. I'm usually not impressed with meet photographers, but the clarity on this shot and the timing is perfect. Madi has awesome form too!

Love it!

Beautiful Madi!! I swear the little sisters pick up so much from watching the big sisters. Mimi already has good form. LOL. I usually love those meet photog pics, but we rarely have one there. Oh well. That is a perfect shot. :D

AWESOME picture! I also don't usually buy photos from the meet photographer unless it's something special....this one...is SPECIAL!

There is one meet photographer that when I see them at meets know there will be some good pics, so every year I do buy a montage from the one meet. Also, DD's coach (and family) are photographers too and also get great shots of the girls. I guess former gymmies know how & when to click for the best action pics, LOL

That is such a beautiful shot I may have gotten suckered into buying an 8X10 even! Thanks for sharing!

What a great shot!

We bought a poster with 3 poses from Pixie's last meet. I love capturing her meets on video and film so when she is older she can look back on her memories.

Glad you found a good one!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back