Parents I just want to thank everyone!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Monkeygirlsmom

Proud Parent
here!! it feels like most of the parents here are soo supportive of the kids we have!! (what a wonderful thing)
I have also seen a lot of support for the kids here and we do not even know them!! but what a fun place to share about there accomplishements and letdowns!!

Thanks for the support you give your kids and others as well!! (I think when we are there for our kids they will grow up to be well rounded and wonderful adults!!!

I completely agree - I love this board. Even when people disagree they do so out of concern, not meanness. It is really a lot of fun hearing about all the other gymnasts out there and how they are doing. And it is nice to have people who get it when your gymmie finally gets "whatever" after struggling with it for so long or understand the heartache when something doesn't go so well.

Ditto on the thanks! I love this board. I hate bugging my IRL friends with the constant worries I have about gymnastics and here I can ask you guys or just search on a topic and find opinions. I love hearing about all the little gymnasts here as well. They all work so hard and are amazing little people!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back