WAG I knew could be avoided forever but really ....

• Thread starter Deleted member 18037
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 18037

Seriously I knew we couldn't avoid it forever . But our first Level 6 meet coming up........

We have compulsory levels mixed in.

I would've loved to of caught a break for one stinkin meet.

ROFLMAO :eek::p:p:p:p

Oh geez! That stinks! What bad luck :(:(
We've been doing L6 all season and haven't been combined with compulsories yet. I'm surprised b/c when we were Xcel we got combined with L3 a lot!

LOL!!!
I recently heard Level 3 music from across the arena while watching L7 at a travel meet. What's funny is that my mind started going right along with it, but it took me a moment to realize what in heck I was hearing. Then it was like a knife going through my eardrums - LOL!

I definitely prefer prefer our area where we do compulsores in the fall and optionals in the spring ;)

Oh we have had that. It is so much fun. My own kid said she was hearing the end of the level 2 music while she was beginning to do her level 7 floor routine.
So. Not. Awesome. For. Parents. And. Coaches.
My kid? Ehh...she rolled with it, and thought it was funny.

Seriously I knew we couldn't avoid it forever . But our first Level 6 meet coming up........

We have compulsory levels mixed in.

I would've loved to of caught a break for one stinkin meet.

ROFLMAO :eek::p:p:p:p
:D
haha. we haven't had that but we have walked in and caught the tail end of level 4 or 5. we skipped 5 so the music isn't as repulsive as 3 or 4.

We're moving out of compulsories and I think if I hear the music I'll have a greater fondness and sentimentality for it.

I like level 5 music! Anyway, I see that in NY they have an early states. So does that mean you switch levels now and stay that level for a whole year or will she do a level 6 state meet this spring too? How does that normally work? (I say normally because I know there are always outliers.)

When DS competed the other day, 3s and 4s were also competing at the same time.

What was funny to me was the other boys parents' reaction to listening to the same music on repeat (largely horrified) - at boys meets, it's usually top 40s playing or no music at all.

By the end of the meet, I was about 50% nostalgic and 50% annoyed.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back