Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Vault

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Bars

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Floor

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters
Hey everyone, I just want to get your opinion on something. What is your favorite event? you can either do it in the poll or send me a message. I would really like it if I can get as many opinions as I can. Thank you so much for reading this!! :)

I chose beam, but I have in the past always said bars. Ever since becoming a 7, I've been obsessed with my floor routine, and I've grown to love vault more and more, especially after this summer when I learned yurchenkos.

for me it goes floor then vault then bars then beam. i love tumbling and really explosive stuff. i'm not the most graceful person in the world ha ha.

I absolutly LOVE bars, but I am reallly bad at it!:eek:kinda weird. But I love floor just as much coz I luv tumbling:D:D:D:D:D

I love beam, I like bars too but only when I don't fell down then goes floor and then vault

span.jajahWrapper { font-size:1em; color:#B11196; text-decoration:underline; } a.jajahLink { color:#000000; text-decoration:none; } span.jajahInLink:hover { background-color:#B11196; }

I love tumbling on the floor and then i love trying them out on beam =]
vault is all right but this month i extremly hate bars ( probably because i've been stuffing up my routine =[ )

I've always loved beam. I don't know why I love it, I simply do. I'm not a very good tumbler yet, but floor is probably second, partically because I like the dance and musicality of it. Vault's okay I suppose. I really need to improve my upper body strength, so bars just causes me a lot of pain.

I just started gymnastics in September at the age of 16. :] I did it for a year when I was six, but that's it.

I said floor, but it's really a tie between floor and bars. I absolutely hate beam (mainly because I am extremely scared of it, but still). So it goes floor and bars, then vault, then beam. :p

Wow, I gotta say I'm shocked at how these poll results are comming out; I would have expected beam to the be the least favorite.

This was really hard for me but I chose beam. The height or lack of width on the beam never seemed to scare me. For some reason I'm fine with crahing onto a beam rather than any other event, I've never once had a fear problem with beam.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back