WAG I'd like to cut floor music again!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

@azara - I'd love help cutting just the end of my DD's music! The ending is so drawn out and she always finishes her routine early and off beat! I can send you an mp3 and a video of her routine so you can see what I mean... It won't be the most fun to cut since the routine is staying essentially the same with only one small addition but I'd love help if you are willing!

@azara - I'd love help cutting just the end of my DD's music! The ending is so drawn out and she always finishes her routine early and off beat! I can send you an mp3 and a video of her routine so you can see what I mean... It won't be the most fun to cut since the routine is staying essentially the same with only one small addition but I'd love help if you are willing!

I've PM'd you my email :)

Perfect timing! I could use help cutting a song that I just purchased (already instrumental) for my DD. Only needs about 20 seconds cut. Can you help??

I've also purchased a piece that I could use help cutting. I think it will be a challenge but I'd love your help!

Perfect timing! I could use help cutting a song that I just purchased (already instrumental) for my DD. Only needs about 20 seconds cut. Can you help??

I've also purchased a piece that I could use help cutting. I think it will be a challenge but I'd love your help!

Sure, you should both be able to PM me the mp3 file. If not, let me know and I'll give you my email address.

I'll do my best with the challenging cut @CanAmGymMum :) I don't have any fancy tools though!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back