WAG I'd like to cut floor music!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

azara

Coach
Gymnast
Hey all,

I cut a piece of music lately for a gymnastics routine, and I really enjoyed doing it. I'd really like to do some more.

So, if anybody would like some floor music to be cut, please let me know! For reference, here's the one I already made: . I don't think it came out too badly.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

Edit: I don't know how to make the large box disappear, sorry. It was just intended to be a link for those who were interested.

I used this music last season:

Unfortunately, my routine is only allowed to be 1:10 long instead of 1:30. Can you try to make a shorter cut of it (max. 70 seconds long?) the original song:

Wow it sounds fantastic!

Would love it if you tried to cut something for us. How can I send it to you?

Hey all,

I cut a piece of music lately for a gymnastics routine, and I really enjoyed doing it. I'd really like to do some more.

So, if anybody would like some floor music to be cut, please let me know! For reference, here's the one I already made: . I don't think it came out too badly.

Edit: I don't know how to make the large box disappear, sorry. It was just intended to be a link for those who were interested.

I'd love for someone to cut this for me. I tried myself, but it turns out I'm really bad at that stuff. From about the 30 second mark (you can hear where the music changes) through the end, with the beep in the beginning.

Wow, I wasn't expecting quite so much interest! I've filed those songs away and I'll get started soon. I've got a 4-hour bus trip coming up, so these should keep me busy :)

Wow it sounds fantastic!

Would love it if you tried to cut something for us. How can I send it to you?

I'll PM you my email address. You should be able to attach the file and send it in an email. If it's too large, try uploading it to a Dropbox (or similar) and sending me the link.

Hi @Jard.the.gymnast - I did what the previous music-cutter did, and just uploaded the new track to YouTube.

I had to take out that fun part at the beginning, as the first cut I did left it at 1:10:4, which was slightly too long still. This one is 1:04:6. Hope it passes muster! I really like it, by the way: super fun and with lots of opportunities for good choreography.

Hi @Jard.the.gymnast - I did what the previous music-cutter did, and just uploaded the new track to YouTube.

I had to take out that fun part at the beginning, as the first cut I did left it at 1:10:4, which was slightly too long still. This one is 1:04:6. Hope it passes muster! I really like it, by the way: super fun and with lots of opportunities for good choreography.

Thanks! Yes, I had it for this past year (with the overtime deduction) and everyone was always clapping and dancing along. It was great!

@lgilly, depends on your timeframe and how difficult the song is to cut! I should be able to get it done in a few weeks. If you're interested, I can PM you my email, like I did for Tuppy.

@sarac, this only took one cut, so it was very quick. However, I was stumped on how to deal with that violin. I couldn't reasonably get rid of it, especially because it continues through the rest of the piece. I approached it as a "lead-in" solo violin, like you'll often hear in an orchestra. My reasoning is that at a meet, the violin lead-in might get people's attention before the cool cymbal crash.

If you don't like that solution, I can cut it back to where the violin is quiet, but that will make it start rather abruptly. Or you can get someone better than me to do it, haha.

Anyhow, it comes in at 1:02.

Hey all,

it's really nice! i can't hear the cuts at all.

I used this music last season:

Unfortunately, my routine is only allowed to be 1:10 long instead of 1:30. Can you try to make a shorter cut of it (max. 70 seconds long?) the original song:

someone at our gym uses this but a different version. i really like this one though.

You want the same music, cut for two different lengths? Or this one 1:00 and another song 1:30?

My list is getting long and I'm about to go back to uni, so I'll do my best to get around to everyone, but there may be a bit of a wait.

You want the same music, cut for two different lengths? Or this one 1:00 and another song 1:30?

My list is getting long and I'm about to go back to uni, so I'll do my best to get around to everyone, but there may be a bit of a wait.
Sorry I wasn't clear. Forget the 1:00, I found one that will work for 1:00, but if you could cut one at 1:30 that would be great! Of the baby elephant walk.

Hey all,

I am looking for floor music for my Level 8. Can you help me out?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back