Off Topic Idol faves?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yeah, it was a shock. And I don't know why Adam was in the bottom 2, he really did a great job on Tuesday. I think it may be a 'Daughtry' phenomenon. Remember, he went off earlier that he should have, and really should have won.

I think people figure Adam is getting tons of votes and that he doesn't need the votes, or something....otherwise I am not sure why he was in that position. There were other performances Tues that could have easily been in the bottom 2, over Adam.

The judges were shocked, but did their usual cover up: "All of htese kids here in the top 5 are going to be fine, they're all amazing, going places, etc." I think they tried to hide it a bit!

It sure was interesting! :cool:

I can't believe Allison went home. I really thought it would be Chris - he had a weak performance all around.

That is the problem as time goes on, the voting is just bizarre, I get discouraged just watching. Alsion will go far though, she is so talented and so young.

I like allison but my favorite was grace the one who was blond and had pink lowlights she was good:) :floor:

Yes I agree Grace went home too early. I thought she would be one of the final 4. I never though Chris would still be there.

What did everyone think of AI tonight? I really liked Chris better than Danny. Adam is my #1, even though he seemed a little too "screamy" for me tonight(I like his softer side). I thought Chris's song with the guitar sounded like a record that he could released tomorrow.

CHris is excellent, but he sounds so much like the stuff that is out there already. He will do very well commercially without the win.

I agree on Adam screechy thing, but he just shows how much range he has, I watched some old vids of him on youtube, he is quite the performer.

Danny is nice, but he should come 3rd.

I think Adam opened the door and could face elimination with his performance last night. I wasn't crazy for Chris's first song and 2nd song was OK but not OUTSTANDING. I thought Danny did a fantastic job. I think last night they all ended up with an equal chance for the voting. Any one of them could be eliminated and any one could go to the finals at this point. I think though it should be Adam and Danny.

All I've got to say, is that it was a very tight race last night, and they all could equally win, or be eliminated... Impressive Top 3, to say the least!

P.S. I am stickin' w/ Kris :D

You could be right MSL, he is the most main stream of the three. I think Adam may be too far out, in many ways, for the American audience and perhaps Danny is not got the cute factor going on for him.

We don't have to wait long now!

down to Adam and Kris. I think Adam is in a league of his own and Kris can't touch him. I would be surprised if Kris won it - Adam would have to mess up big time.

Adam is a unique & exciting entertainer, with lots of singing talent(great vocal range). I wonder what type of record he would put out though? I love his softer side...but when he starts rocking out too much, I can only deal with so much of that. Probably not a CD I'd pop in while driving to a meet(maybe I'm getting OLD???). But who knows with Adam? Hopefully he'll put out some nice ballads for us ol'folk, LOL! He would be very entertaining in concert. Chris, I can see him putting out a John Mayer type record. Mainstream & someone I could listen to everyday. I think he is also very talented & just coming into his own as a performer. I think he really has shown the most growth throughout the competition. I like to root for the under dawg(hee-hee). Will be interesting to watch next week. But they will both be winners, no matter who comes in 1st. Such different styles...each will have their own fan base. I think Danny will still make a nice record too. It was a great top 3! All seem like such nice, humble, grateful guys. Not a 'tude or diva among them. Very refreshing & enjoyable to watch. Hope they all make it BIG!:D

Chris won, I am sad I love Adam, but I recognise that he was way too off the wall for the mainsteam.

I am sure they both will be stars in their own way.

I guess I'm a sucker for a good underdog story! :eek: I just love Kris, and am so happy for him. What a sweetheart. :)

Some very funny moments tonite. The bikini thing was wild, but pretty funny. That Kara is full of spit & vinegar. I love what she brings to the show.

But my fave: the "For me for you" montage of Randy. I was rolling. :p

I have to say I was shocked! I tought Adam had it in the bag. Guess most of Danny's fans went with Kris in the end. I think they're both great. Can't wait to see how their careers progress. I can see both of them being sucessful, good for them!

HALLELUJAH!

Adios, you !$&*$&$!!.

Cynical, where did you find your avatar? I love it! I just saw the new Star Treck movie last weekend, and was thoroughly impressed. They did an excellent job w/ the story line & charcters.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back