Parents if you need her, the kip fairy is in kentucky!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

G

gymgirl0805's Mom

chelsea left today for gymnastics camp at the university of kentucky. she drove up with her coach and 4 of her team mates.. her coach called me tonight and told me that chels got her kip 3 times today!!!!!!!!!!!! on the first day. i'm sooooo excited for her. i hate i missed it but so proud of her. she had a list of 4 things that were her goals to get at camp and so hopefully she can scratch that one off her list!!!

That is just awesome! What a great thing to come back from camp with. That fairy sure has been busy.

Little Bog hasn't been to gym since she got hers, I imagine she'll have to work a bit before it returns.

Just send her up to WI this summer. DD is starting to get thru new skills like water, and she has hit all of her level 4 skills, and is now starting on the L5 stuff. Last week it was the cartwheel on the beam, and now she says she wants her kip by the end of summer.

Barb

Do the last two posters realise that this was posted in 2008? I am guessing the kip faries have flown around the world since then.

Do the last two posters realise that this was posted in 2008? I am guessing the kip faries have flown around the world since then.

Well when you see them send them back...we're still waiting for her!! LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back