IGC drop off and a CB meet up!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

BB is about a L5/6, Canadian gym is a bit different. SHe is is cabin 17. Maybe we'll cross paths on Saturday,probebaly will but we'll never know!!!

Hope the girls have fun at IGC this week. My daughter is going next week and she has been riding on cloud 9 all week! She is counting down the days till Sunday has her suitcase packed already. She needs to bring lots of pens and paper so she can write down all the names and addresses of all the gymnasts she is going to make friends with. She even made up a quote for each day she has to count down.
I- overcome the Impossible
G- Great things come quick
C- Coordination wins the competition!

great quote

Hope the girls have fun at IGC this week. My daughter is going next week and she has been riding on cloud 9 all week! She is counting down the days till Sunday has her suitcase packed already. She needs to bring lots of pens and paper so she can write down all the names and addresses of all the gymnasts she is going to make friends with. She even made up a quote for each day she has to count down.
I- overcome the Impossible
G- Great things come quick
C- Coordination wins the competition!
I love her quote for IGC. My girls had a really good time. I am so glad they went, met some really great people, and gained a lot of independence.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back