I'm a newbie

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

momof5

Proud Parent
Hi guys I just wanted to introdue myself. My 6 dd is in an invitation only class designed for kids 5-7. She tried out for the pre-team in the summer and didn't make it so they put her is this class. She is hoping to move up very soon. In the last two weeks her 2 buddies moved up and she keeps hoping she's next. She loves gymnastics and spends hours a week playing coach and taking her imaginary gymnasts through their workouts. My 3 dd also started gym this fall after being dragged to sissy's practice for years. She is so excited its finally her turn. I have to hear every day. "Today I have class?" I did rec gymnastics growing up and then preteam before my parents said that I counldn't continue for fianacial reasons. So of course I wanted to sign my kids up for gymnastics since I had so much fun with it growing up. My daughter is hoping to make the level 4 team this summer so I am looking forward to learning a lot from you guys.

welcome!! I have 2 girls 5 yr old and 7 yr old they are both just about to start the preteam where we are. They go from rec to this!! They just love gymnasticss its soo much fun to watch them!! I get bugged daily about do they go!! LOL

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back