WAG I'm back!! My account has been locked out! :(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

M

Mrs Puma

Never use Google Authenticator. I got a new phone and it's been a nightmare! So I made a new account (Mrs Puma vs Mrs. Puma) and hopefully these accounts can be merged or somehow I can get back into the old one, because I miss my '06/'07 friends. (I'm the only admin! Lol) I miss all my friends, I've been in CB withdrawl!! Hope all is well with everyone. I have a lot of catching up to do!

Oh no! That's too bad about your account. I'm glad you were able to make a new one though!

Ok, Bog....gotta know. How does she get back into the 2006-2007 group now, seeing has her old acct was in charge...for that matter, how can anyone else join?;)

Accounts cannot be merged. No idea why you were locked out. I will delete your old account when I get home.
Thank you! Is there a way to give me admin privelleges to '06/'07? And get the board member status back? I wish there was a way to make it so my original account doesn't need the two step authenticator... We can talk when you get back. No rush! Sorry to bug you! Have fun :)

Your pic is still there in the 06-07 group.
I know! I can see my orginally account now that I'm on here, I just can't get into it. When I try to log onto it, it accepts my email and password, but then wants a code for two step authentication...arrrrr...I have literally spent hours trying to fix this! Uggg

Ok, Bog....gotta know. How does she get back into the 2006-2007 group now, seeing has her old acct was in charge...for that matter, how can anyone else join?;)
We'll hammer this out when Bog returns...sorry everyone!!! Glad to be back!

Maybe jut go back to the original one with the big shoes.
It took me a minute to know what you were talking about! LOL! You're right! The original Puma Jr-on-the-porch had huge wooden clogs in it! (And why wouldn't we wear those to practice?!)

Reactions: sce

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back