I'm going....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Faith

Coach
Proud Parent
Gymnast
to the olympics!!

I managed to get 2 tickets when they sold the spare corporate seats. Paid a bit (lot) more than I wanted to, so only DD1 (7) and I are going.

Worth it though as they're spectacular seats, and we got qualification subdivision 3/4- so GB, USA, CHN, CAN, FRA, GER and RUS.

Anyone jealous :p

Not jealous, but very excited - we are going to the same session :)

Like you only DD and I going, but I didn't go for the mega seats, I went for cheaper ones in the second tier. So that bit I am jealous of... She doesn't know yet - she thinks we are just going to the handball!

We also have tickets for the GB mens qualifying on the Saturday and I did pay for the best seats for those, becuse at the time it looked as though that was all I was going to get.

We do have tickets for the handball too, just to get us in to the Olympic Park - I know nothing about handball :rolleyes:

And we have tickets for Hyde Park to watch other sessions on big screens. It's going to be a fantastic long weekend. Very, very excited.

That is awesome! I think if the Olympics are close to you, then it can be an experience of a lifetime and well worth the money to go. Have a great time!

Wonderful news, and a great subdivision to see all the gymnasts competing. You are in for a great day.

Yes, I am jealous. I realise I probably could have got two tickets a few weeks back, but once I added in air fare and a place to stay it was crazy. PLUS I would have to choose which child to take!!! EEK!

Have a great day, I'll be glued to the telly.

Not jealous, but very excited - we are going to the same session :)

Like you only DD and I going, but I didn't go for the mega seats, I went for cheaper ones in the second tier. So that bit I am jealous of... She doesn't know yet - she thinks we are just going to the handball!

:wave: See you there! We haven't got the mega mega seats, I think we're on the first tier, in the suite section. I did try for the £20/£40 seats in every round, but didn't get anything. So when these came up I figured they were last chance.

Wonderful news, and a great subdivision to see all the gymnasts competing. You are in for a great day.

Yes, I am jealous. I realise I probably could have got two tickets a few weeks back, but once I added in air fare and a place to stay it was crazy. PLUS I would have to choose which child to take!!! EEK!

I do feel horribly guilty about DD2. But sense says she's only 4. I'll have to take her to a world cup or something in a few years.

Wow lucky you! I still remember when we had the Olympics here in Sydney. It was amazing to get to be a part of it. Enjoy it!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back