I'm home!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok well I just got home today and it feels so good to be back training in my own gym and being with my family. It was kind of a lazy day for me which does not happen very often. On both days of my meets I felt a very tense energy there, which I am not used to because usually my team becomes friends with the other teams and we wish each other luck and stuf but this time I wished someone luck and they said "Why are you wishing me luck? Your the one who needs it." That was a very weird postion for me but I just ignored what she said. But anyways people have been asking me what my scores were so here they are:-

Day 1- Team Division- we placed 3rd

Day 2-

VT- 9.775 1st
UB- 9.500 2nd
BB- 8.850 7th
FX- 9.725 1st

AA-
1st
:):):):):):):):):):)
YAY!!!

Last edited:
that's awesome! congrats, you did so good!
and that's weird the girl said that, like you said, at my competitions we normally talk to the other clubs and wish them luck too:S

Hey thats awesome those are good scores. Don't worry bout what the other girl said, cuz you obviously didnt need the luck if u did so well!

Gee, When we go to meets, people are always nicer but the coaches yell at us for talking when we should be warming up. Oh well. Anyway, you did a fabulous job! Congragulations!:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back