I'm new too

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

B

bgcmom109

Hi, not sure how I found this site today and didn't find it sooner... I am in Canada. DD competes OCP5, hoping for 6 next year.:eek:ptimist:

Welcome :). My dd competes USAG level 7. I love this place and wish I had found it when my dd first started gymnastics.

HI there,

Welcome to The Chalkbucket, you'll find lots of good info here and fun people too. We have a few other Ontario Mom's/gymmies and quite a few Canadian coaches.

I live in Quebec and have two girls in gym, though we use the Canadian system not the Ontario one.

Thanks. I am always trying to better understand the sport and hope this will be a good resource for general info as the canadian site (gymbrooke) is pretty quiet these days.

Thanks. I am always trying to better understand the sport and hope this will be a good resource for general info as the canadian site (gymbrooke) is pretty quiet these days.

Yes Gymbrooke seems to have been abandoned by even it's mods right now. Too bad as Canadian gym is under represented on the net.

We're more than happy to have you here, we are all learning from each other, and we certainly have fun doing it.:)

Yes, too bad about gymbrooke - wil refer others here and will try to convince DD to check it out for herself - MSn occupies all her time these days now that gym is on holidays for a few weeks...

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back